We are encased in a world full of mystery, drama and extraordinary instances, that are interesting enough to put down as a factoid. Facts in general, are speculated acts or events, that observers and researchers, label as definitive, in terms of being real and constant.
So we find ourselves looking for these innumerable facts, about things we wish we knew more about, and are fascinated to know more on as a particular subject. Here's giving you a glimpse of some of the most queer, yet enlightening random interesting facts.
List of Interesting Facts
Browse through these random facts to know more about small and big things you took for granted.
- The human brain consists of 80 percent water.
- The busiest day for plumbers, is one day after Thanksgiving.
- America came up with the fortune cookie concept, not China, by a guy named Charlie Jung.
- Infants spend most of their time daydreaming than adults do.
- Wrigley's gum was the first product to have its bar code scanned.
- 'Okina' are the 13 alphabets of the Hawaiian people (A, E, I, O, U, H, K, L, M, N, P, W).
- It is not possible for a pig to look up at the sky.
- Marilyn Monroe was found to have six toes.
- A dentist invented the electric chair.
- Almond nuts are a part of the peach family.
- The King of Hearts, is the only king without a mustache.
- The dot above the letter I is called a tittle.
- Tom Sawyer was the first novel to be written using a typewriter.
- If Arab married men refuse to pour coffee for their wives, they can file for divorce against their husbands.
- A pound of refined sugar, takes 1 ton of water to prepare it.
- Kissing is said to be healthier than shaking hands.
- You cannot kill yourself by holding your breath, except maybe pass out.
- Pogonophobia, is the fear of beards.
- Monology is the study of stupidity.
- Cranberry Jell-O is the only real fruit jelly.
- Battle plans by Napoleon were made in a sandbox.
- The liquid inside a young coconut can be used as a blood plasma substitute.
- On an average, about 437 questions are asked by a four-year old.
- The hardest part of the human body, are one's teeth.