It’s often said that general knowledge is very rare. In this article, we discuss general knowledge questions and answers that are not very common.
Today’s youth don’t know what general knowledge is. Most of them have the impression that knowing the number of cars that their favorite actor/actresses have is general knowledge. Well, that’s not it, and if you really keep information like this, I feel sorry for you. The fact of the matter is, general knowledge is keeping information of all the recent and important events happening in the world, not Hollywood.
There are many ways to improve your general knowledge; you can begin by solving riddles, taking a quiz, or even watching educational channels on TV. You can also read books and articles, and if you have reached this article, then no need to go anywhere, because you will get some of the information you need right here.
General Knowledge Questions
Let’s begin this amazing journey of answering some general knowledge questions and answers which can make you look cool in college and in front of your friends and peers.
How long does it take for light from the moon to reach the Earth?
It occurs once in a minute twice in a week and once in a year what is it ?
The longest highway in the world has a length of how many kilometers?
What do the Japanese call their country?
Why do fireflies flash?
What date comes 22 days after June 19th?
Which river carries the maximum amount of water to the sea?
Which is the biggest stadium in the world?
What does the ozone layer restrict?
General Knowledge Test
Now after some interesting questions and answers, let’s give you a test and see how much you score. The highest scorer can proudly say that he/she is smart and intelligent.
- Which is the largest mountain in the world?
- Which country has not fought in a war since 1815?
- What are the 5 senses in the human body?
- What are the world’s 3 most spoken languages?
- Which country features a maple leaf on its flag?
- What is the name of the border which separates Pakistan and Afghanistan?
- What is the lowest point on Earth?
- Which country is the highest producer of tin?
- What is Filaria is caused by?
- What is the world’s smallest bat?
- Where is India’s tallest stone statue of the Jain sage Gomateswara located?
- What does ICAO stand for?
- Who was Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit?
- What did Frederic Sanger win the Nobel Prize twice for?
- When was the Battle of Plassey fought?
- What should the fuse wire used in the mains for household supply of electricity be made of, for safety reasons?
- Who discovered the Niagara Falls?
- What was Sri Lanka called earlier?
- What was the name of the group where George Harrison, Paul McCartney, and John Lennon were together, other than Beatles?
- Which is the only city in the world to lie in two continents?
Remember, knowledge is an irreplaceable part of intelligence and it’s everywhere, you just have to open your eyes and search for facts. Successful men are always hungry to learn more facts and improve their knowledge and learning skills. When you are aware of the events happening in your field and the world around you, you begin seeing the world with a logical eye and your mind becomes more smart.